Attak Fonts User License Agreement
By buying, downloading or installing Attak fonts, you understand and agree with the following terms of this license.
1. It’s your responsibilty to secure this font-data and make sure that no unlicensed copies leave your possession.
2. Any violation by licensee of this agreement shall cause this license to be terminated. In the event of termination, and without limiting any other remedies which may be available against you, you must immediately return the font software to Attak and certify that no copies remain in your possession or exist on the originally licensed site.
3. This font software and artwork are licensed for use on 1 output device and 4 computers connected to the same network. If your configuration exceeds this format, you need to expand your license. You can obtain an expanded license by buying the concerning font multiple times. One buy for every 2 computers or output device(s). Incase you are unsure about the required license(s) for your configuration please contact us: email@example.com so we can advise a fitting or custom agreement.
4. The guaranteed minimum character set of an Attak font can be seen in the type section (try-out) of our website (http://www.attakweb.com/type). The buyer accepts this number of characters/ glyphs in a font set. Attak is not obliged to build and provide missing characters/ glyphs for free. If you need an expansion of the glyph set for your purposes please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Attak paid fonts may be modified by the user provided that they are not made publicly available, resold, distributed commercially. Modifying our fonts and their characters/glyphs for logo purposes, titling or other custom design is permitted.
6. The user of Attak font software agrees to credit Attak as the trademark and copyright owner of the Attak fonts and list the font names, wherever and whenever design, production, or any other credits are shown.
7. Attak makes no warranties express or implied as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. Without limiting the aforementioned, Attak shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, and loss of business information, arising out of the use or inability to use the product.
8. The free fonts of Attak are free to use in all your designs, commercial or non commercial. While they are free, they are not in the public domain and remain in the exclusive property of Attak. The free and non free Attak fonts may not be redistributed in any way (they may not be resold, distributed commercially, they may not be made available for download) without the written permission of Attak.
9. In order to embed an Attak font (free or paid) in websites or apps you will need a separate license for embedding. Please contact us email@example.com
10. Custom fonts. Attak will be happy to customize an AT Font (free or paid) for your purposes. Attak can also design you a brand new custom font for personal and exclusive use. Please contact us to discuss such an assignment.
11. Attak takes interest in seeing the output of their fonts. So don’t hesitate to show us how you used our fonts.
thank you for visiting us and remember… make fonts, not war!
Attak • Powergestaltung
Oude Vlijmenseweg 190c
5223 GT ‘s-Hertogenbosch